Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
hah[_4_] hah[_4_] is offline

Default Miss. homeowner used taxpayer relief shot on escaped murdersuspect after week-long manhunt

On 03/12/2016 12:41 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:

[snip]

Of, by, and for the people, our government goes down the road like a
drunk driver veering left in one administration and then right in
another as the population deems necessary (in theory, but it's really
all about money). Now, here we are, and there's a big sign up ahead that
says "Turn Right Here".

If you look right first you see the drunk driver in a tank turning left.

OT: There's a "Simpsons" show where Bart steals a tank and shoots down a
satellite labeled "Major League Baseball".