Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On Wed, 09 Mar 2016 04:30:21 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 03/08/2016 01:07 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
Dunno, I brew my own alcohol. 10 times cheaper.

Brewing beer is quite the hobby these days. I made some back in the '60s
before you could drop into the local brewing supply house and get
different malts, yeasts, and so forth. It was still, warm, and bitter.
You might have enjoyed it but I went back to Rheingold on tap.

Oh this stuff is way stronger than beer.

--
Billy bashed bandy Brian's ******** because bandy Brian broke Billy's big brown blowup boy before breakfast began.
Bigtits Beryl bit Barry's boner because Barry banged black Barbara's bare bruised bottom beside Brighton beach's battered blue bandstand.