Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default toilet, toilet, TOILET!!!!!

On 3/12/2016 2:36 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 12 Mar 2016 10:14:11 -0600, RonNNN wrote:

I'm at my wits end with this thing, never had a problem this difficult
to solve.

BTW, this is an older 5 gallon toilet..

By now you could have replaced the entire toilet. Perhaps that should be
your next move.

...but that's to easy ;-)

Maybe 25 years since they mandated the new toilets. Low flush in the
beginning may have been poor but I think they are great now. I got
tired of completely rebuilding the old ones and replaced all mine.
Water, with a well, I have plenty of free but some places water bills
are high. Much easier on my septic though.