Jerry G.

Default Mits V5061 Big screen

Mitsubishi no longer supports home entertainment equipment, since about the
last 4 years. They are no longer manufacturing consumer level TV products.
They are only supporting their industrial and computer products.

You can look to see if there are any more outfits that are still rebuilding
tuners. This type of work is also dissapearing. A number of years ago, there
were a few companies that were rebuilding the tuner modules. The cost was
not always cheap, but they were able to do it.

If you call some of the major TV service centres near to you, they may have
an answer for you. Maybe the people at Mits will know a place that is
rebuilding tuners.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

"SEPrince1" wrote in message
Hi Guys:

My TV repair guy says my Tuner is no good. Problem is, where the hell do I
find
a tuner? I called Mitsubishi and they said they can't sell it to me. I ran
the
part through a few parts places online and they can't locate one.

Anyone know where I can find this thing?

Thanks