Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default 24 hrs du A&E, man nearly chops off leg with circ saw, or was it angle grinder

In message , Andrew
writes

TBH, it would never have occurred to me to use a hot cross bun as a
burger bun, filled with a rasher. I might try it out of interest though.

Man who nearly chopped off leg recovered well, unlike the roofer who
fell through an asbestos roof on C5 last night. His pelvis and hip
joint are now like reinforced concrete. A salient warning to anyone
fixing up their shed or garage. You don't have to fall very far onto
concrete to do an awful lot of damage.

Yes or even compacted soil. I managed about 15' with collar bone,
shoulder blade and numerous ribs plus a slightly punctured and flattened
lung.

--
Tim Lamb