Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Thu, 10 Mar 2016 21:00:54 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 10 Mar 2016 12:45:22 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

You linked to a claim by a real climatologist that says the evidence
of warming is almost impossible to explain without "anthropogenic
influences."

Are you faulting me for -not- suppressing evidence?

--jsw

link is all in favor of AGW. You posted it in response to Larry's
anti-AGW comments and his bibliography of denial books. So I asked,
reasonably, if you had changed your position.

--
Ed Huntress