Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On Tue, 08 Mar 2016 05:10:29 -0000, Muggles wrote:

On 3/7/2016 1:02 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 22:42:22 -0000, Muggles
wrote:

On 2/29/2016 4:13 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sat, 13 Feb 2016 17:24:32 -0000, Muggles
wrote:

On 2/13/2016 1:01 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/12/2016 09:24 PM, wrote:
The edge does NOT go away. Wheather a bike or a car, SOMETHING is
occupying the road ahead coming your direction. Hitting a car head on
isn't going to do any less damage to you than hitting a bike - - -

Considering I'm the guy on the bike, I'd prefer some moron didn't
hit me
head on, or what is much more common, blissfully make a left hand turn
in front of me because they 'didn't see' me. Car drivers only see
other
cars. Anything smaller than a minivan is off their radar completely.
They *might* notice a headlight, but if it's just one little headlight
in a stream of DRL's, they're going to ignore it.

A lady in a mini-van looked straight at a motor cyclist coming towards
her in the opposite lane and still turned left in front of him. The
guy
on the motor cycle ended up laying the motor cycle down on it's side
and
he got injured. She did stop at that point and took responsibility for
her actions.

Women were never designed to operate motor vehicles.

So, what's the punch line?

It's no joke that women crash all the time.

So, why is car insurance more expensive for males of a certain age groups?

Because we drive faster.

--
We used to mock the Americans' litigiousness, political correctness, health & safety obsessions and the like.
Now Britain is full of lazy lard buckets who'll sue for everything they can get if they even stub their toe on something.