Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On Tue, 08 Mar 2016 02:25:30 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 03/07/2016 12:12 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

Surely a landscaper knows when grass starts growing.

Most of the landscaping crews I've seen know a lot about grass but
they're more oriented toward smoking it than growing it.

The council officials that used to tend to the bushes near the front of my house used petrol powered strimmers. They insisted on revving them up for no reason. What's wrong with a constant speed? Oh well, the land is mine now, and apparently always was, but nobody told me! I only found out when I tried to buy it from them that I already owned it, and they were looking after it for me?!?! They're economising now anyway, so they said I have to look after it. I've removed the bloody bushes and am planting a nice lawn.

--
From an unknown aircraft waiting in a very long takeoff queue: "I'm ****ing bored!"
Ground Traffic Control: "Last aircraft transmitting, identify yourself immediately!"