Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] goodsoldierschweik@geemail.org is offline

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Thu, 10 Mar 2016 02:46:06 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 9 Mar 2016 21:45:10 -0800 (PST), whit3rd
wrote:

On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at 5:27:18 PM UTC-8, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 09 Mar 2016 07:21:10 -0600, Ignoramus1161
wrote:

I have a question.

If global warming is fake, how come those glaciers are shrinking? And
so does the Arctic ice?

Questions here, too. If Algore is an environmentalist, why was he
spending over $30,000 a year to heat and cool his home?

Not pertinent to global climate. Observations of glaciation and ice ARE pertinent.

Yes indeed they are.

Also see these books:

[long list]

Einstein once was confronted with a pamphlet, 'One Hundred Authors Against Einstein',
and mused, "Why a hundred? If I am wrong, one is enough."

He didn't bother to read the material, I trust.

The fact is, you can get a vanity-press book published for a few dollars, and written
for a few cents a word, by a polished prose craftsman. It doesn't have meet
any kind of scrutiny or undergo any fact checking. So, find me a bit of writing
on the subject IN THE PEER REVIEWED LITERATURE, if you expect to be taken seriously.

I actually did. You didnt much like it.

Gunner

If you "actually did" how did you overlook the facts of the matter?

Or do you automatically assume that any notion that occurs to you must
be a "fact".
--
Cheers,

Schweik