Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moo is offline

Default Home appliance cost in hours

On Wed, 09 Mar 2016 07:32:22 -0600, "Dean Hoffman"
wrote:

This is from the Carpe Diem site written by Mark J.
Perry. Manufacturing workers can now buy 11 appliances
with 152 hours of labor what used to cost them 886 hours
of labor back in 1959.

Who has 11 appliances? I have 5. Stove, Refrig, Washer, Dryer,
Microwave. That's it. (Unless a TV, Stereo, Radio, Toaster, Electric
Frying pan, or Computer is considered an appliance... There are only 2
more appliances that I can think of, which I dont have. A Dishwasher and
a Freezer. What else is there..... To make 11 of them???