Posted to alt.home.repair
Leo[_5_] Leo[_5_] is offline

Default Power washer with Honda engine won't start.

replying to Ralph Mowery , Leo wrote:
rmowery28146 wrote:

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
I looked in my manual and it says to start it with the trigger lock on.
That keeps the trigger from being pulled.
Then it mentions after you run it or if it tries to start and doesn't, to
pull the trigger and release the pressure before restarting.. It is in

just

the regular print. One would think this would be in bold print because it

is an important point. Then it mentions something about if you don't
releaes the pressure, it could cause the motor to kick back.

Thank you. That was my problem. Before I noticed your post I ordered a
$27.00 part that some one else had told me had gone bad. Now I stock with
that part.