Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_10_] Muggles[_10_] is offline

Default OT Passport expiration

On 3/10/2016 6:19 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at 3:36:38 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 9 Mar 2016 14:55:53 -0600, SeaNymph
wrote:

Yep, I'm getting one of those enhanced licenses this year. Minnesota is
one of those liberal states who thought they were above the government
ID mandate, so the current license will soon not be accepted at
airports, and other places, as proper ID.

Nevada has an extension until 2020 so a regular license still allows
you to travel by air. My advice is to visit state DMV sites, see what
is needed and follow it to a tee. I mistakenly thought my military
records (4) was good enough for proof of my SS#, but the state thought
it wasn't. (I'm still steaming). Never write letters while you are
mad :-)

Roll over, get up, OK now fetch! Good boy! Your a good boy Orin. Here's a treat. Ready? Lets go again boy! Your training is going great. Soon you'll be a well trained subject. o_O

I've been watching a show called "Lucky Dog", and they say every dog
should be tested on the basic commands: sit, stay, down, come, off,
heel, and no. Then there's specialty training, but I think that's
probably too advanced.

--
Maggie