Posted to alt.home.repair
bob_villain bob_villain is offline

Default If gluttony is a sin...

On Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 10:09:58 AM UTC-6, notX wrote:
On 03/10/2016 07:01 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 10 Mar 2016 07:20:46 -0500, "(PeteCresswell)"
wrote:

- AFIK, one of the tenants of xianity is that
everybody is a sinner. The thing is to own up to
it, be forgiven, and try not to do it again.

In that case, I'm an exception. I've never done any sins in my whole
life.

"Sin" is commonly defined only in reference to a particular imaginary
being. This being shows no sign of existence, other than as part of
certain belief systems. Only believers can sin, since the word is
undefined for others.

You can also "do wrong" to your yourself or others...it doesn't require your "belief system" theory.