Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Passport expiration

On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at 2:02:38 PM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at 2:27:38 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 3/9/2016 11:30 AM, KenK wrote:
This morning discovered my passport expires in September. One more thing
for me to forget to do. Next time I travel, likely Mexico (I'm on the
border), I'll not be able to re-enter the US because my passport is no
longer good. I'll have to spend eternity, or the rest of my life, whichever
comers first, in Mexico! And I can't speak Spanish!

Mines about to expire too. Not going anywhere but like to have it.

If your state issues the new secure drivers license it may be as
acceptable as a passport.

https://www.dhs.gov/enhanced-drivers...-what-are-they

Wife and I got them at our last drivers license renewal (DE). Required
a lot of ID. PITA for women as if they have adapted a married name they
need proof of marriage.

How hard is that? I've got my marriage certificate in
my filing cabinet. Also the marriage certificate and
divorce decree from my first marriage.

Cindy Hamilton

I have my documentation from the mental hospital. I wonder if that would work? O_o

Many years ago when George Wallace was making a political speech, he held up some papers then said,"I'm not crazy, I've got the papers from the mental hospital right here to prove it." ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Mental Monster