Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default can opener

On Wed, 09 Mar 2016 19:43:21 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

On 03/09/2016 05:10 PM, wrote:
P-38, works every time and fits on your keychain.

Last year the company came up with some sort of half-assed idea for the
managers to cook a chili feed for the troops. The bean person soaked the
beans overnight but didn't parboil them. We figured the troops would
rather eat sometime before 7 PM so a gopher was dispatched for canned
beans. Then it was discovered there were no working can openers. I
started chewing my way into the cans with my P-38. That got real old by
about the 10th can.

The chili eventually got cooked more or less by noon and nobody died of
food poisoning, but it did prove that 15 managers could **** up a free
lunch given half a chance.

They had another bonding exercise last week but sent out for fried
chicken and cookies and the office women made some salads. Much better.

"Definition of a camel: A horse designed by a committee"