Posted to alt.home.repair
FrozenNorth[_8_] FrozenNorth[_8_] is offline

Default Health Hazard of Dry Skin

On 2016-03-09 6:50 PM, philo wrote:
On 03/09/2016 04:53 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

He said: "Portals? You have hundreds of them."... and pointed to the
dry cracked skin.

Turns out each crack is a mini portal.... "Mini" to the eye, but plenty
big for bacteria.

My wife has been on my case for years and years trying to get me to
apply moisturizing creme - but it always seemed un-macho to me so I said
to myself "The hell with it - I can live with a few cracks until
spring".

Now I know....

Thanks for the warning.

Same problem here...and my wife finally got me to do something about it.

Get the wife to apply the cream, it can lead to other things, if you get
my drift.

--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati