Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Square D electrical panel question

On Wed, 09 Mar 2016 20:35:07 -0000, "Mr Macaw" wrote:

My usage ranges from about 2 MWH a month

Looking at my last bill, I used 1.5MWH between April 25th and Oct 11th, which is several times less than you. WTF are you doing with all that power?

Pumping and heating water, cooking, heat and A/C, running a spa and a
pool.

The pool is presumably heated by gas, so you're just talking about the pump?

The pump is really the main usage. I have solar heat and a gas heater
but we never use the gas. Most people in the world would say our pool
was always warm enough. It is about 20 now, I will get in it when it
is 23 and my wife likes 29 or more. That is most of the summer tho.
The solars will extend the season for me to about 9 months and in the
3 when it is too cold to get in the pool I switch the solars over to
the spa. I can usually get 38 or more for free in the solars.