Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Home appliance cost in hours

On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at 10:17:47 AM UTC-5, Mayayana wrote:
*** (Tim Cook even has the nerve to claim
that Apple's offshoring of billions to avoid corporate
tax is "outdated" and harmful.)

That should have read that Tim Cook thinks
the tax regulations are unfair and outdated.
He portrays Apple as being into being a sleazy
tax cheat because in a fair system Apple
wouldn't need to pay tax.

Apple isn't a tax cheat. They are following the law, minimizing
their taxes within the law, just like you and most other tax payers
do. And he's right, the tax law is screwed up. We have one of
the highest corp tax rates in the world. What we need is a lower
tax rate, in which case companies like Apple would bring that
money home.