Steve J. Noll

Default Manual for Tek 2465 Counter/Timer/DMM option?

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 7:58:45 -0800, DaveC wrote:

I'm looking for a maintenance manual for this option. This is the
"piggy-back" counter-timer/DMM option for the 2465 scope series.
Specifically, I'm looking for the defintion of this message at power-up on
the scope's display:

CT TEST 84 FAIL 0D

This code is not in the main Tek 2465 maintenance manual. Tektronix technical
support was able to at least tell me that it is a problem with the CT and not
the scope, which is a great relief, but unable to help further due to the
"age" of the equipment.

Ideas?

Thanks,
--
DaveC

This is an invalid return address
Please reply in the news group

There is a directory of test equipment manual dealers at:
http://www.big-list.com

Steve J. Noll | Ventura California