Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default EdF finance director resigns over Hinkley Point C

In article ,
Tim Watts wrote:

The media are partly to blame because even The Times is full of
journalistic errors (on reports concerning subject matter I know about)
- and the rest of the papers are generally tat.

Yet so many seem to believe the 'facts' they give about the EU.

I don;t like the EU, but that's because I see it as unaccountable (more
so than Westminster).

There are some good directives - Working Time and various other labour
laws would never have been initiated by the UK.

But there's plenty of stuff I don't like - inability to unilaterally
determine taxation (VAT notably) for one.