Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default EdF finance director resigns over Hinkley Point C

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Brian Gaff wrote:
How did we get into this sort of mess. Simple, no overview after we sold
the power networks off. Now everybody does their own thing and sod the
others.

You can't say that on here, Brian. Everyone knows that private enterprise
and market forces are the only thing that works.

Every single electricity supply company is only interested in making sure
its customers are properly looked after through careful forward planning
and excellent service. Only after that are profits even thought about.

Surely this must be obvious? After all, our existing nuclear power
stations that everyone on here raves about were all built by private
enterprise.

really?

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England