Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] brainpinto@gmail.com is offline

Default DeWalt 735 planer

On Tuesday, August 11, 2009 at 7:25:21 AM UTC+5:30, Joe Bleau wrote:
I have been thinking about replacing my portable 12" planer. Reading
reviews of the Dewalt 735. One reviewer claims he liked everything
but the blades which he claims are so thin that they dull almost
immediately. Anyone here had similar experience. Lowes has them now
for $599 vs. $649 everywhere else on the web.

Hi Bleu,

How are you doing Hey i share my experience with you friend.I was in same stage like you but on of my friend suggest me to buy online planer blades at https://www.woodfordtooling.com/ & it work really good and it was exactly feet in my machine and steel it's working v.good i highly recomodet to you for buy Dewalt planer blade from woodford tooling they sale long lasting wood machine tool.