Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Completely OT

On 06/03/2016 02:24, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 8:14:35 PM UTC-6, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Uncle Monster:
It's really telling a story and I'm thinking it has something to do with an Eastern European ethnic group which is like what Native Americans are

When I fed the YouTube page to GoogleTranslate that is the impression I
got.

It's a Jew's harp, but a *Yakut* Jew's harp...

Clicking on a few other links, I fell into Tuvan throat singing...
*really* cool...

There was a movie called "Mongol" that I liked a lot and now I know what
a lot of the music in it was....
--
Pete Cresswell

There are other videos on the page and one of them I believe was the same gal and I think it was titled "Fight Song". I bookmarked it and plan to look at the series of videos later. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Video Monster

Good music to commit suicide with.

--
Bod