Limited Edition Clear Vinyl

Default Panasonic service mode (can't change settings)

John,
Actually, the "Tech" said, "Obviously, you know what you're doing",
answered some of the questions I still had about the set, made no
adjustments whatsoever that improved upon what I had already done and
went on his way. I was just curious if there was a setting he may have
changed, since prior to his visit I could make changes, and since his
visit I haven't be able to. It's quite simple, really.

"john" wrote in message ...
Actually I am suprised the Tech would even attempt
to make adjustments after you had messed with it.
Its very obvious that you dont have a clue as to what
you are doing hence you made adjustments then call
the Tech in then suggest HE did something to the menu,s.
Myself I have run into 2 sets where the customer had
messed with the Service Menu,s ,my response was
Have A Nice Life ..........Bye Bye.
Dont waste my time.

jmo
kip

"Limited Edition Clear Vinyl" wrote in
message om...
Hello,
A while ago I was able to get into the service mode on my Panasonic
34wx50 and change all the settings I wanted. But now, I can get into
the made, change the size and position of the picture, but am unable
to change any of the colour, brightness or contrast settings.

Any ideas what could be causing this? I had an engineer come out and
look at the TV after I had done my initial tweaking through the
service menu. He seemed a little suprised that I had been messing
around with it (even though he made next to no changes to my
settings), but I'm wondering if there's something he could have done
so that I couldn't change the values - some kind of lock-up? Any help
is appreciated.