Johnboy

Default Panasonic service mode (can't change settings)

Almost all CRT's that I have seen in the last 12 years have
the yoke bonded(glued) to the tube. All of these had in-line guns.
The yokes are factory aligned for perfect registration, and have
passed final inspection. This could be one reason for the emergence
of OSD controls, allow the final touch up for the users eye.

"john" wrote in message
.. .
No No ...The Yoke
Not the CRT.

kip
--
"Watch the return E-Mail addy its false"
"Nath" wrote in message
. ..
I do agree he should pay for the engineers time, but an attitude

like
yours
wouldn't go very far with me.

Nige

I think all CRT TV's/RP's should have tilt adjustment, as each is
slightly out (and very difficult to correct) needs adjustment of

the
actual
CRT's. Very risky!!