Mr. Lee

Default RCA Model F32718 Shuts Down

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings,

HUH? This is really new set, ATC113 chassis came out last year, based
on CTC203 with number of changes to it.

The 3 strikes and out usually is caused by bad flyback but your works
fine afterwards, I would suspect looking in I2C bus realated stuff
start with I/O & PIP module card.

ATC113 service manual is a MUST. The signals paths winds back and
forth through this PIP/AV module twice. I really cussed at it.

Oh, FIRST PLEASE check that small coil on a rod that goes between
horizontal transformer driver and base of the horizontal transistor
(HOT) has glue removed and soldered. This also causes 3 strikes and
out if just right. Yes, there was few ATC113s with this glue on this
coil like the CTC203 commonly has on L14401.

Cheers,

Wizard