Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Future of cabinet making...

Leon wrote:
On 3/4/2016 10:02 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 3/3/2016 5:24 PM, Leon wrote:

I quoted him a price below my comfort range and apparently that was too
much. Having access to those type antiques I'm sure he got a deal and
expected an even better deal from me. I don't really think he
appreciated the fact that I was going to build something worthy of
holding an antique of this size.

As you well know, he did you a BIGGGGG favor by not accepting your
bid.

Especially with the "special pricing" I really did not want to move
that big SG window out of his apartment.

You could have asked him to deliver it, and pick it up. Then you
wouldn't have the liability for it hanging over your shoulder either.
And having it in your way, it would encourage you to complete the work
faster! ; )

Bill