Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default Telemarketers sigh

On 3/3/2016 5:47 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Moe DeLoughan:
It's the sound from the tv that drive me nuts. Seems like almost
everyone has the sound up a lot louder than I can tolerate. Most
people seem to like having it on in the background even when they're
not watching. Not me.

Go out and clear brush with a chain saw and no hearing protection all
day every day for about 3 weeks.

Worked for me.

Of course now the constant ringing in my ears is the PITA..... -)

grin Had a comparable experience the first time I used a breaker
hammer... didn't think anything of it while *using* it. Then,
wondered why my hands and arms TINGLED afterwards! :-/

[Good luck with the ears; tingling arms DO get better... ears can
suffer permanent damage!]