Posted to uk.d-i-y
News News is offline

Default Receiving SMS messages via a landline phone

In message , polygonum
writes

I have not used them, but there are several SMS-to-email services.
Sounds ideal - if you notice your emails arriving.

Yes, I had thought of that, but I don't think the school would be happy.
Getting them to send SMS messages to a land line number was difficult
enough! Getting them to send to a service provider number or an e-mail
address would be 'interesting'.

To be honest, now I'm reassured that I'm not paying to receive the
messages, I'm quite happy to answer the land line phone.
--
Graeme