Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_4_] Meanie[_4_] is offline

Default Drain cleanout

On 3/1/2016 5:44 PM, Don Y wrote:

Easy:
- first, I don't spend my day seated in front of a computer waiting
to say something ("Look at me! Look at me!")

673 post for the month of February = 23 posts a day and that's just in
this newsgroup.

- second, my computer is about 25 feet from the current set
of projects (replacing kitchen windows, replumbing sink
and DW). So, to come in to rehydrate, I can just plop myself
in the chair while I sip my beverage

So then, you do spend your day in front of the computer.

[a few days ago, I was busy cutting and painting bird boards...
maybe *30* feet from this chair -- 12 if I could travel through
the walls!]
- third, I read *and* type fast
- fourth, I work long hours (I was cutting OSB at 2A last night;
writing software after that) -- I've no desire to sit in a chair
watching life pass me by! :

Define long hours? If you work say 10 to 12 hours a day, that leaves
less time to be on computer which means you are spending your non work
time on it unless you don't sleep. Thus, that 23 a day is 23 in a few hours.

- fifth, I do A LOT of planning before starting on a project;
so, I don't make repeated trips to the store or find myself
running in and out trying to find yet another tool, etc.

What does this have to do with the price of tomatoes in China?

Frankly, I don't car. But considering I see your posts consistently and
they all pertain to projects, I wondered how the hell you do projects
when it appears you're on here.