Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default Maitakegold on sale at Swanson: cancer and diabetes

On 3/2/2016 12:28 PM, T wrote:
On 03/02/2016 08:42 AM, Don Y wrote:

I've got about 20 more years of learning to catch up with you.

She has mixed feelings when others try my sweets -- esp
folks who've not met me:
"Mmmmmmmmmmmm... this is SO yummy! Is he single??"
On the one hand, it's complimentary. Also, a bit of
pride ("Wow, you've got a guy that can cook/bake/whatever
like this?")

My wife will sometimes end her sentences with "...and I
am completely cognoscente of the fact that you cook!"

We don't compare chores, etc. We figure that if we weren't
happy with The Arrangement, we'd have changed it, long ago.
Or, tomorrow! :

SWMBO injured herself a few weeks back. So, I've taken
over all of the chores -- hers as well as those that wed
normally "share".
"I can do your whatever; but, I can't do your HEALING!"

I guess it's the "you don't EACH give 50% in a relationship
but, rather, 110%" adage.

And, hope that the 220% covers everything! :