Jim Adney

Default Digital Camera DIY repair How to?

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 8:57:55 -0800 DaveC wrote:

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 5:29:44 -0800, Sam Goldwasser wrote
(in message ):

Basically, unless you are an authorized servicer, you can't. If the
camera is worth repairing, have it repaired professionally.

When I bought my Olympus C-2020Z digital camera, I ordered and received the
service manual for it, also. It includes complete dis/reassembly and
calibration information as well as full schematics.

Where did you buy the Olympus service manual?

-
Jim Adney
Madison, WI 53711 USA