Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default OT - Uses for 4 rolls of old-style thermo fax machine paper

On 3/1/16 10:51 PM, wrote:
My wife doesn't use her fax machine any more, and we have 4 brand-new rolls of thermal fax paper to figure out what to do with. I hate to just throw it out in the recycle bin. Anyone have any polite ideas what I can do with it??

Give it to the local Goodwill store, place an ad in the Free Stuff
category on craislist, list on Freecycle, list on Ebay for one cent plus
actual shipping cost,

If no rain is forecast, put it out front of your house with a "Free-
Finders/Keepers" sign.

I've gotten rid of all kinds of stuff that way: A worn leather home
office executive chair, a non-working big TV, a clothes washer, an old
chine cabinet, and most of a face cord of firewood I no longer needed
after converting the fireplace to a gas log.

Usually stuff is gone within a few hours-- overnight at worst. One time
someone left a box of Girl Scout cookies with a thank you note on my
doorstep!

--
With all this “gun control” talk, I haven’t heard one politician say how
they plan to take guns away from criminals and terrorists— just from law