Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default Receiving SMS messages via a landline phone

On 02/03/2016 14:11, Davey wrote:

I use a £5 per month service, if I make no calls, there is no problem,
and I have £5 worth of calls available if I want to use them.

I use GiffGaff, without any pre-paid minutes. I've used the phone quite
a bit in the last year, but it still only came to £20 in total.
Obviously, this depends on your usage.

I think it can send and receive texts as well, but it's only powered up
if I want to make a call, so I never bother with that.
It's always kept charged, after I broke down in the car, and nearly ran
out of 'phone battery directing the RAC to where I was.