Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Maitakegold on sale at Swanson: cancer and diabetes

On 03/01/2016 09:26 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 3/1/2016 10:59 PM, T wrote:
On 03/01/2016 07:21 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 3/1/2016 6:46 PM, T wrote:

I am glad to hear you are drug free too. Thriving,
not just surviving!

-T

thanks ... The only symptom I can for sure identify with is the
insomnia, but I can't say for sure it's related to metformin or not.

A good source of natural melatonin is Chineese Skullcap
(not the common Skullcap)

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no... a+Baicalensis

Synthetic melatonin gives both me and my wife nightmares

hmmm I've got some melatonin that I use sometimes. I've had nightmares
occasionally, and it could very well have been due to the melatonin.
I'll check out the ingredient(s) in it. Thanks!

There is something wrong with synthetic melatonin.

Regular skullcap, especially those in glycerin extracts, are
great for nightmares or when your mind won't stop thinking
and you can't go to sleep.