Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Maitakegold on sale at Swanson: cancer and diabetes

On 03/01/2016 05:53 PM, Don Y wrote:
But, some of the meals still take a LONG time to prepare
(one is a two hour ordeal -- BEFORE you sit down to eat).
So, this tends to limit how often we take them on.

Hi Don,

You know, once you are good at it, it doesn't take so long.
But I hear you. I have several recipes that came out
well and I have never done them again because the
were so much work.

I do the refrig/freezer thing too. It is my form
of fast food. I usually cook one day for the entire
week.

Cooking also stops being a chore when you have someone
to cook for and their eyes sparkle when they eat your stuff.

SWMBO is quiet on her walks????

-T