Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_10_] Muggles[_10_] is offline

Default alt.home.repair newsgroup statistics for 01/2016

On 3/1/2016 5:34 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Tue, 01 Mar 2016 23:32:31 -0000, Muggles

The number series questions were easiest for me.

There are scores of different tests to take and they'd all show
different results. This one was just a short 20 question test. I took
another one that was 43 questions, but got tired because many of the
questions were repetitive.

What were the series about? I should have looked at the answers at the
end. I could see no match in the numbers apart from the easy one that
was just adding the previous two numbers together.

mmmmm I don't remember all of them, but they all had a pattern to them.
One question was like "Jim likes X number but doesn't like Y number,
with several examples". The pattern was all the numbers Jim liked were
Squared, or you could take the square root of the number and get a whole
number vs. a decimal. That one was kind of cool.

That one was easy. The ones I didn't understand were the
1-2-7-19-25-173 - which number doesn't fit in the series ones.

Those were grouped patterns. Like, the first 4 digits had a grouped
pattern, and then next 4 digits had a different grouped pattern to them.
--
Maggie