Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_4_] Meanie[_4_] is offline

Default Drain cleanout

On 3/1/2016 2:46 PM, Don Y wrote:
Kitchen drain cleanout is accessible via back wall of house.
Jackass who painted the house (and probably the jackasses
before that!) just slopped paint all over it.

ABS.

I can clean it and open it to verify it will be ready when/if
needed -- perhaps even replacing the plug with a nice, brand new
BLACK one -- *or* hope it's NEVER needed and defer that
"acid test" until a time when it actually *is* needed.

I.e., risk breaking it *now* (and having to replace the works)
or just make it look pretty and worry about breaking it
LATER (or possibly never)?

With all these project questions and being the number one poster in this
forum, how do you have time to do any projects?