Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default Telemarketers sigh

On 3/1/2016 1:30 PM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
On 2/29/2016 12:09 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I was happy to have wasted about 6 minutes of his time, time that he
wouldn't spend screwing with somebody else.

I that there is a special place in hell for telemarketers where the
phone never stops ringing and there's never anyone on the other end
when
they pick up.

Sure would be nice if there was a super hot
place in Hell for those pests who waste hours
of our lives.

They don't waste any of my time because when I don't recognize the number, I
don't pick up the phone. It's as simple as that.

Yet, they pulled your chain and got you to interrupt what you
were doing to *check* the number!

I don't get why people
complain so much. The phone is your servant, not your master. You don't _have_
to pay attention to it.

Exactly. So, why do you bother to check the number?