Posted to alt.home.repair
Arnie Goetchius[_2_] Arnie Goetchius[_2_] is offline

Default Telemarketers sigh

KenK wrote:
Muggles wrote in
:

On 2/27/2016 11:51 AM, KenK wrote:
Muggles wrote in
:

On 2/26/2016 12:36 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per KenK:
What do you do about these pests? I get a series of calls every
night between 8 and 9. My answering machine announces the numbers
and they are always the same. The answering machine answers, they
hang up. Why call over and over and ... Obviously I'm never going
to pick up. They just enjoy harassing people? Why do the phone
companies let them get away wuth this?

I can't get to a menu when I go to a number on my list. Will have to play
with it some more. Unfortunately, I suspect my carrier (Tracfone) or cell
(LG) do not support this. If I start getting these calls I'll probably
have to do some Googling or emailing concerning blocking.

I have TracFone and LG34 and use Advanced Call Blocker for that phone. It is
$1.99 but some times on sale for $.99

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....blocker&hl=en