Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_10_] Muggles[_10_] is offline

Default Telemarketers sigh

On 3/1/2016 10:51 AM, KenK wrote:
Muggles wrote in
:

On 2/27/2016 11:51 AM, KenK wrote:

How do you do that? I've not gotten those calls on my cell but who
knows what will happen in the future? They seem to be getting
everywhere. I never looked on the cell but I've gone though the menus
often for other stuff and I can't recall seeing anything about
blocking calls. Or maybe it depends on the phone? Or cell service?

TIA

I go to my call history, find the number in the list that I want to
block, hold down on that number 'til a pop up menu comes up with a
list of options. On that pop up menu near the bottom of the list is
the option "block contact". I click that and that number is blocked to
my cell phone.

You may have a similar list on your phone call history.

I can't get to a menu when I go to a number on my list. Will have to play
with it some more. Unfortunately, I suspect my carrier (Tracfone) or cell
(LG) do not support this. If I start getting these calls I'll probably
have to do some Googling or emailing concerning blocking.

Ok. Well, I guess you can only do what your phone allows.

--
Maggie