Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_10_] Muggles[_10_] is offline

Default Maitakegold on sale at Swanson: cancer and diabetes

On 2/29/2016 3:34 PM, T wrote:
On 02/28/2016 10:16 PM, Muggles wrote:
On Sun, 28 Feb 2016 21:46:17 -0800, T wrote:
enjoy your food! I really miss the guy. I hated
watching him commit suicide. But he could eat
pie!

I'm sorry you lost your friend, T.

Thank you. That is thoughtful of you.

Yw. When it comes down to it, it's the people in our lives that
matter. He mattered to you. You care about people enough to try and
make a difference. I appreciate you for that... I'm type 2...

Hi Maggie,

Here is something that will provoke thought. If you look through
the local graveyard and read what is on the tomb stones, you
will see Beloved Wife, etc.. You will not see anything but
those people in your life that matter. So I absolutely agree.

You are T2? Welcome to the "Pincushion Club!" Please tell
me you are doing the drug free route and not trying
to eat the same poisonous levels of carbs that injured you
in the first place!

I was a member of the hypoglycemia club for 20+ years. My Dr. told me
because of my family history (maternal grandparents were both type 1)
that I'd have little choice but to eventually become t2. I crossed over
about 10 years ago, and now I'm diet controlled. I was taking metformin
for like 8 years, but in Oct 2014 I had an emergency health event that
put me out of commission for about 3 months, and that ended up causing
some other health issues that I still have to deal with from now on.

Since that happened my blood sugar improved, and I can control it with
diet. I don't eat many carbs, but I do eat some mixed in with other
foods. Any other details I'd be more comfy discussing privately via email.

Have you discovered Riced Cauliflower yet? I just did. Made
Spanish rice out of it a few days ago. It was a huge hit.

The Whole Foods near us uses cauliflower chopped up to make all sorts of
salads/dishes. If I didn't like chicken, fish, or the occasional lean
hamburger, I'd be a vegetarian! We also have a new Trader Joe's that
just opened up, here, but I'm waiting 'til the new wears off it because
I just don't like crowds.

This is me asking about it:
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...7551&p=1663669

My favorite response was sam321:

Put it in a cast iron skillet with olive oil, salt,
pepper, garlic powder, diced onions, mushrooms, chives.
Saute it until you get some good browning, and prepare
to have your life changed.

And, now that you are eating more meat, you must also eat
bone stock. (Not the stuff from the store. It is meat
favored chemicals. It is not even close the the real stuff.)
You need both (meat and stock) to offset the bad parts in
each other. (And you won't get osteoporosis either.)

Speaking of those in our lives that matter. Here is something
from our Chayenne that puts it wonderful prospective:

"What Did The First Warrior Say To The Great Spirit?"