Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Replacement multimeter test leads

On Sun, 28 Feb 2016 17:17:19 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Steve Walker fired this volley in
:

And I got them in less than half an hour,
which allowed me to do what I needed to do immediately, instead of some
time in the next week or so.

Heh! I live far enough out in the country so that trips to the big-box
stores must be planned in advance -- and sometimes take two weeks to get
around to. So often, Amazon or Ebay are actually quicker!

And invariably less costly and more choices are available. I have
Amazon Prime, so 2-day shipping is free for many, many things. I'd
been paying $79/yr for the privilege, but last month it went up to
$99/yr for Prime. It's worth it to me.

Ordering direct from China takes 2-7 weeks and shipping is usually
free, though. Most of the time, the time frame is not a problem. When
it is, Amazon comes through for a buck or less more money and damnear
instant shipping.

--
Of course, we all know that Biden is the intellect of the Democratic
Party. Kind of a grin with a body behind it.