Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] honda.lioness@gmail.com is offline

Default Faucet quality local vs online

In the last four years, I have bought two Moen faucets online at Amazon. Both were open-box specials. For both I think I received exactly what was described. The first faucet I bought was a two-handle high arc commercial faucet, for my kitchen sink, that I loved within minutes of installing it. I had it for a year while my house was on the market. I was sorry to leave it.

I bought a condo subsequently. A couple of months ago I bought another non-commercial Moen kitchen faucet. I compared this second one with the same model # at Lowe's/Home Depot. I see no differences. The box looks the same, too. It works great.

Most of the faucets at Amazon have a buzillion reviews. This helps my confidence in the product.