Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Maitakegold on sale at Swanson: cancer and diabetes

T wrote:
On 02/28/2016 11:06 AM, Don Y wrote:
On 2/28/2016 1:05 AM, T wrote:
Hi All,

By accident I found that Maitake Mushroom help me with my
blood sugar (I am a drug free T2 diabetic). It is a long story.

Maitake Mushroom have been used in Japan for centuries for
Diabetes, Cancer, and high blood pressure.

Anyway, it is expensive. And I found it on sale right now
at Swanson for U$D 5.09 a bottle with promo code 4SHP15.
Well Body 365:

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swans...65-60-veg-caps

If you are bored, here are some links to research Maitake Mushrooms:

http://nutragenesis.com/products/maitakegold-404/
http://medicinal-mushrooms.net/maita...tes-treatment/

http://www.healthguideinfo.com/nutrition-basics/p31512/
http://www.maitakedfraction.org/Maitake_Benefits.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/paul-s...b_2908332.html

http://www.drugs.com/npp/maitake.html
https://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/in.../herbs/maitake

A friend is type-2 and exploring cinnamon. I will pass this along to
him.

(Good luck!)

Hi Don,

Cinnamon is useless. The studies on it were "industry sponsored".
Apply enough money and you can make a study say anything you want.

Vanadyl Sulfate is another one that worked on me you to tell him about:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25215302
http://www.drwhitaker.com/is-vanadyl-sulfate-safe
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24842144

And get his carbs down to 15 max per meal and 60 max per day.
Plus get his Glycemic Load down to 10 per day max.

Give him this web site. It gives both carbs and load:
http://nutritiondata.self.com

And here is a good support web site:
http://www.diabetes-warrior.net/

Here is a bunch of great guys that will teach him how to cook:
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/forum7.html

And here are his new rules to live by:
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/defin...mal-blueprint/

Or he can poison himself with drugs, in which case his numbers
will go down at the expense of his overall health and he
will die on the installment program: first the feet, then the kidneys,
then the eyes, then the heart.

-T

As a diabetic person, you have more than blood sugar control to
consider. Cinnamon bark was researched by British doctors. If you use
correct daily dose it works. Vanadyl sulfate for some people works
better than Chromium. Or you can use two combined.
Two more things, to watch, maintain good blood circulation, improved
your digestive strength. Otherwise you can gain weight, cholesterol
level can rise, poor digestion can cause gas, bloating, and poor bowl
movement. Watch your BP,vision, kidney and heart in relation to
circulation. Specially in capillary vessels.