Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Replacement multimeter test leads

On Sun, 28 Feb 2016 11:50:15 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 28 Feb 2016 14:02:33 -0500, Steve Walker
wrote:

On 2/27/2016 9:30 AM, Steve W. wrote:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Klein-Too...9410/202266612

Duh! Forgot about home depot. In stock, $16.50 out the door. They seem
very well made. Thanks.

Steve Walker wrote:
Wide variety of test leads out there. Anybody have any recommendations
for replacements (and a source)? My Protek takes 4mm banana plug
style, looks like the female contact in the meter is recessed about 8
mm down an 8mm hole. I would like hard tipped ones. EBay and Amazon
have a lot of name brand (right!!) ones, but who knows. Not looking
for cheap, just quality.
Here's a picture of one like mine.

http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225...YdXE92XcBw.jpg

The tip broke off one of my leads.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Klein-Too...9410/202266612

http://probemaster.com/8000-series-standard/

Nice leads. However..I can buy (7+) sets of decent leads on Ebay and
have them delivered to my home for the price of (1) set of those
leads. Yeah..they are decent leads but they are no more decent that
the ones on Ebay.

And HD gets them directly from China.

--
Of course, we all know that Biden is the intellect of the Democratic
Party. Kind of a grin with a body behind it.