Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default Telemarketers sigh

On 2/28/2016 2:46 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Don Y:
If I could fake a convincing chinese/swahili/polish/etc.
accent, I'd be tempted to f*ck with their heads ("No speaka
de inglish")

Standup comic I heard once said "When a telephone solicitor calls, I
tell them that I have lost my job, my wife left me, the dog died, the
house is being foreclosed, my 13-year-old son is on drugs, my
12-year-old daughter is pregnant...... and *they* hang up on *me*....

Start into a spiel as if *you* were calling them:
"Hi, I'd like to tell you about an exciting new offer
that you've been specially selected to receive -- but,
only if you act promptly! Get out your credit card
and be ready to provide me with the card number when
I ask. OK? Here we go..."