Posted to alt.home.repair
Rocinante Rocinante is offline

Default Telemarketers sigh

On 26 Feb 2016 16:38:21 GMT, KenK wrote:

What do you do about these pests? I get a series of calls every night
between 8 and 9. My answering machine announces the numbers and they are
always the same. The answering machine answers, they hang up. Why call over
and over and ... Obviously I'm never going to pick up. They just enjoy
harassing people? Why do the phone companies let them get away wuth this?
Should be easy for the companies to spot them. I get other calls in the
mornings. All my friends that I asked have the same problems. Mine is an
unlisted number.

I tried a Pro Call Blocker through Amazon but the instructions were
terrible and it made several obvious errors. Returned it the next day.
Anyone find a blocker that works?

There must be a better, more polite way to sell to (and cheat) people.

I just bought several of the Panasonic cordless phones that let you block a
single number or a range of numbers. No more robo calls.

--

2/27/2016 4:12:46 PM