Posted to alt.home.repair
ray ray is offline

Default Capped !

On 02/27/2016 06:48 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
I'm not quite sure what you mean about bracing ... This cellar is only
about half below grade , there is rebar between row 3 and 4 , row 6 and 7 ,
and there are vertical rebars every 4 feet with that column filled with
concrete . I backfilled about 3 weeks ago , recent rain/sleet/snow event has
settled that fill so I need to push more dirt (clay mostly) to get the
runoff profile I want .

Not sure where you're located but around here backfilling with clay will destroy/collapse a block wall in 15 years or less.