Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Do crystal radios still pick anything up?

In article ,
Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
Just been having another read of it this morning. Why do they not make
books like this any more? I've a six-year old boy, and we try to find
interesting educational books for him, but there's nothing now that
pulls you in like those beautiful Ladybird illustrations.

I wonder how many people tried the spring of wire and piece of coke
thing? I never did.

Snag is kids see others playing with phones and computers. So that's what
interests them.

In the Ladybird days, radio might well have been the state of the art
technology.

--
*Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.